Thursday, December 21, 2006

Designing Images



There are 2 types of designing images that I made for my sister. The first one I use Flower Brush and Butterfly Brush, the second one I used Blood Brush to make dropped paints and Start Brush. 2 keys for designing images are Brush and Font.

There are 3 brushes that I collected from some websites. Hope it can help you ^^.
http://rapidshare.com/files/8359958/brushes.zip.html
Click on the link above, next choose free and then type the code into the blank and wait until it appears word "download"

1 Comments:

Blogger Madeleine Morris said...

Go look up Vault 49.

This was a famous design team that really started the trend for all those climbing vines and butterflies and flowers. Someone made brushes in photoshop that would help you get that Vault 49 "look" easily and quickly

Cool, huh?

Some of my very favourite brushes are the grunge brushes, that give your design an old, cumpled, degraded look

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home