Sunday, January 14, 2007

Dark Art [Cont.]

A Damaged Robot
"What do you think about a damaged robot is beinghanging up?"
I'm a machine was my assignment that I designed last year. I use some patterns and some machine pictures that I found on the Internet to edit my portrait look like a damaged machine. It is not so diffucult to create a pic like this one. The most important requirement that I have to look for what elements is suitable for your portrait such as machines' equipment , cables, metal strings...Then you need to find some patterns. You can find them at website http://www.mayang/textures . After that, you are ready to make a machine by your own pic. Remember, the skill of using brushes are very important. It decides your art.

Broken Dolls

Another art of using Cracks brushes and blood that I design si Broken Dolls. The original pic I took from my last semester. This pic is quite simple. I just use 3 patterns and Cracks brush to make 2 unborn babies look more horrible ^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home